Audio visual (AV) systems are everywhere, and you have most likely interacted with one today.
From the LED signs we drive past, the video conference we attended, the lecture we sat through, the new movie we went to see, the screens upon which we watch our favorite teams win and lose, all the way up to the fully interactive displays we have so much fun with at amusement parks.
AV gives us the means in order for our imagination to come to life.
We have become so familiar with what we see and hear that we often don’t think about all of the creativity, engineering and technology that has to come together in order to make such encounters possible.
Express-Tek works hard to make the experience of the end user one that is enjoyable, simplified and stress-free.
Express-Tek provides an experience, not just equipment.
We work with our clients to understand their mission and objectives so that we can provide the proper solutions that help connect them to the world.
Our certified technicians and programmers understand what it takes to make your system work the best for you. From concept to design, from coordinating with architects and engineers to other trades on a job site, from installation to programming and training, Express-Tek professionals will work with you side by side to ensure that your system is exactly what you need and performs to your best expectations.
Medical | Themed Entertainment | Corporate AV | Live Venues | Houses of Worship
Audio Visual Services:
- Large venue sound systems
- Video projection systems
- Full Audio-Visual integration
- Integration with themed entertainment venues
- Huddle spaces
- Video conferencing solutions for large and small spaces
- Interactive displays
- Digital signage
- Meeting space scheduling and conference room control
- Gunshot and aggressive voice detection systems
- IP-based intercom and mass notification systems
- Hearing impaired/assist systems; RF, IR and Induction Loop
- Classroom integration systems
- Harman Pro (JBL, AMX, Crown, BSS)
- Louroe Electronics
- Presonus (includes WorxAudio)
Audio Visual Certifications:
- AVIXA Corporate Member
- Extron EAVA – Audio-Visual Associate
- Extron ECP – Extron Control Professional
- AVIXA CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D
- Dante Level 1, 2, & 3